Life Changing Injury

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Australian Sample Parenting Plan

As part of another project, a friend sent me a copy of the first case published under the new Family Court of Australia procedures. It's just an interim order, and not really ready for publication since there are a few identifiers still in place. I've been told that the courts do this every once in a while, then quickly make amendments. As it stands, the courts are in breach of s 121, the boogey man of men's groups across Australia.
Looking it over, I thought to myself that I'd seen this stuff before...
Then I remembered Mike Green's emphatic statements from an email: Parenting plans are useless. It's all about the COURT ORDERS! (his emphasis)
And here they are, in the interim court orders, -- a parenting plan.

Click here to see Mary's Plan. The plan is designed for Australia although the site is in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent