Life Changing Injury

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Answer: No -- It's not PC to be just.

My name is H and I am writing to you on behalf of my boyfriend, HC. HC and I have been together for about 2 and a half years now. Back in 1990, he was charged with 4 counts of rape by the mother of his daughter. He was later convicted of 3 out of the 4 charges.

He was sentenced to [State] Correctional Facility in OHIO for 5- 25 years for these three convictions. TC was caught 13 times lying on the stand about the whole account and he was still convicted. He did and still does claim the sex between them was consensual. He was in prison for 3 and a half years when TC, his "victim", retracted her statement and admitted to several people in charge at the prison and admitted to her sister that HC never raped her.

TC's whole family was in an uproar when the truth came out, HC was a friend of the family prior to the accusation. When TC was put on the stand to admit HC didn't rape her, she lied again and said she was wrong when she said he didn't rape her.
He was never granted a retrial, was told by his public defender to lie down and stop the appeals because he was up for parole. He was paroled first time up to the board, allowed to be paroled to the Salvation Army, which is against their policy to take sex offenders and never admitted his supposed "crime" during his sex offender treatment. He was never revoked for not doing so even though it is policy to have to admit your "crime".

TC has since then, had every man she has been with in jail, including her now husband for domestic violence. ( This is her 3rd marriage and she is 31 years old now, she was 17 when she made her claim against HC ).
HC and Teri have shared parentingover their daughter, who is now 14 years old. TC has admitted she has lied about HC's raping her, blaming her mother saying she made her do it.
Her mother says she's a liar, and had even begged the courts to clear HC of this wrong doing. But the fact remains HC is a convicted rapist. How can such a terrible thing be allowed to happen? TC has often stated she doesn't care who knows she lied, no one can do anything about it now.

Everything I say about this case I have documentation of, transcripts of the trial, the original statement she made to the police, her notarized recanted statement, transcripts where where she retracted her recantation, letters notarized from her mother to the courts begging for his release, letters from the sister stating TC told her she lied about HC, so much evidence it's sick.

HC' mother has made sure she got everything to try to clear her
son's name.

Now for what is going on now.............in a nut shell
FCCS have taken my children saying HC is a sexual risk to my
children. I got into a fight with a "friend" who knows about HC's past and she called FCCS and said he was molesting my youngest daughter and her daughter. They had my youngest daughter evaluated and there was nothing, he loves my kids like his own and vis-versa.
They even made him take a lie detector test, which he passed. No case was ever opened on us, no charges filed and we figured that was the end of it. Well my older children are in the custody of my mother and have been since before HC and I got together. My mother and I had agreed it was time for them to come back and live with me.

When we went to court, which was 6 months after the accusation the judge ordered FCCS to come out and check my house and make sure everything was okay for the kids. Well lets just say HC's past has come back to haunt him.
They took my youngest daughter and placed her in FCCS custody until HC has a sexual offenders risk evaluation ( which is $275 ) and another lie detector test ( which is $195 ). My children are not allowed to see the man they love and know as their daddy. Not even a phone call.

My youngest has started to poo in her pants, the doctor said it's the only thing she can control and she is not letting herself go. All of this because TC has lied. And once again HC is terrorized by her, even told FCCS he did rape her. How can she just get away with this?

Can you help at all? (email for link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent