Life Changing Injury

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ran on the Run: little more than before

Ran on the Run: little more than before

little more than before
I don't know since when I changed to such a cold-hearted guy

I have to warm this frozen, icy, lonely heart to thaw

I like being wrapped with warmness more than anything else for sure

I'm gonna make my coming days to be filled with laughter and joy..

Sorrow is what I hate.. but it's grown my sensations..

Regrets taught me how.. to make any hard decisions..

Peace is always by my side.. but I've never felt it once..

Love is not the word.. only for the sweet romance..

Recalling my torn, broken, aching heart of these long days..

And all the memories I wanted to forget for making leaps..

Recalling, breaking, aching, crying, making sure to me..

And I take all and grin at my future on the way..


(Hisoka)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent