Life Changing Injury

Monday, June 19, 2006

Introduction -- The stories

As my blog has become more known and visible, I've been sent a few of the experiences with the Family Courts. Although I don't have access to the sources directly, these are real stories and can be verified.

He said it with a smile
Mediators put it to her 'So you would be happy with 45% ?' The mother replied 'No, my solicitor says I can get 70%, and I want 70%.'

This story is well written and details nearly two years of court appearances.

It's not a joke
There was never any allegation of abuse or incompetence made against the father with respect to the children. Allegations of physical abuse against the mother were unsubstantiated and dismissed.

There are few reasonable people who would call this experience a joke. Pretty much the same common outcome as Crazy Daddy below despite very different circumstances.

Crazy Daddy
Mother's solicitor argues father is mentally ill. Submission of Family Report and two psychological reports cleared father of any mental illness.

This short summary story illustrates the most common outcome. Real evidence is ignored and the outcome is pretty much standardized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent