Life Changing Injury

Saturday, May 20, 2006

NOW wants to stop Family Violence

If NOW truly wants to curtail family violence, perhaps they should spend more money preventing women from initiating violence in the home. More and more studies show that the most probable partner to strike a child or the other spouse, is the female.

The only person who ever struck another person in my house was (my ex.) The only person who ever broke anything in anger was (my ex.)
And in true psychopathic manner, she told me I had a problem with anger. -- She stopped that when I pointed out the facts.
And by the new definitions of "family violence" in Australian law, she was a daily repeat offender for more than three years.
Yet the courts treated me like a criminal. -- I still haven't heard what crime I committed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent