Life Changing Injury

Monday, May 01, 2006

Enough stress

From the Herald Sun, Monday May 1, 2006, (p 17):

"Living with someone who has a chronic illness is enough stress." -- Sue Johns needs help to pay for petrol to drive her daughter from Bendigo to Melbourne for treatment.


Maybe Sue could just file Intervention Orders against her daughter? I'm sure she could find grounds for abuse in the needs of her chronically ill daughter.
The magistrate will order the police to remove her daughter from the home, and the costs of transporting her daughter would become the responsibility of the state.

Now, that may sound pretty sick to some, but that's effectively what Ob (my ex) did. She couldn't deal with my chronic illness, -- My deteriorated hip. -- and, she told me repeatedly "I have the right to be happy, Paul.", so she just took advantage of the mechanism of the court and justice system.
It would be easier if it were her son, I know, but I'm sure there are plenty of lawyers who'll make it happen for Ms Johns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent