Life Changing Injury

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Buzz 5 Aug

For full stories, see the scrolling links on the right.

It's actually true. I was speaking to the police at chatswood last
night.......
. The guy did do all those things............ however, what
drove him to it? - you put in yeasr of dedication, love and devotion, (not
always perfectly, we can be oafs at times) and at the ned you have to
criminalise yourself to see your kids.


It is also interesting that a new CSA law will be effective in
2008. What's wrong with now. My mind just boggles. I think this
is just a carrot the present Gov't is dangling hoping to catch
and keep votes. But that's my opinion. Cheers
.
Facing CSA in Australia:
What isn't funny though is that I am resolved now that I will not
pay anymore. She got the house on the cheap. I did'nt even take
into account the recently new car, all the new furnishings, stuff
which I brought from a previous marriage that she still has.

I will go to prison. I can't see much sense in eating & drinking
either whilst I am there either. When I eventually got out the
whole ball game would start again. Who wants to live that sort of
life over and over.
John Murtari, divorced father to 13-year-old Domenic and founder of *
AKidsRight.org <http://www.akidsright.org/>* is on his fourth day of
noncooperation while incarcerated for failure to pay child support. Murtari
is refusing food and water to protest what he says is unjust treatment of
noncustodial parents.
A comment on recent studies that show as many as 30% of children may be born of fathers outside a marriage or relationship:
The greatest love of all is a parent’s love for their child. So discovering
that your kid is somebody else's is the greatest betrayal of all.

It is a triple betrayal: Firstly to discover that this love is based on a
lie.

Secondly it is a betrayal of marriage - adultery. And a huge financial
fraud, since children are expensive little things.

But most importantly, the third betrayal is that these poor children are
denied their human right to even know one of their natural parents too. Like
adopted children, these betrayal kids, these “poor bastards” (literally!)
are lied to and never meet their natural fathers. -- James Adams, fathers4equality

The Buzz is a few excerpts from various online groups and commentaries. If anyone is interested in pursuing the stories behind these excerpts please post a comment with your email, and I will connect you with the originators.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Rate me on Eatonweb Portal Blog Directory
bad enh so so good excellent